Joining the BIFD - Membership Benefits
By becoming a member of the BIFD you are demonstrating to everyone in need of the services of a funeral director that you are both professionally trained and committed to an ongoing programme of Continuous Professional Development.
In addition, you can expect all the benefits that would come with being part of a professional institute:
- Contact with like-minded professionals nationwide;
- Access to accredited tutors and a programme of education - support for your career development;
- Receipt of a regular newsletter - with news of associated developments, events and networking opportunities;
- Quarterly Regional Meetings in each area where Educational Sessions are offered. Educational Sessions may also be offered at other times;
- A quarterly magazine, only available to members, which provides a host of information plus a special Education Section for those seeking CPD.